NOTICE: Please review all terms before joining the group.
Have you ever thought: “How do I know what to buy?” or “Everything is restricted! What can I sell?”
You are not alone. It’s a question I asked a lot myself when I was starting out. Especially when it seems like everything you scan is coming up restricted!
These questions and struggles are why I decided to create the Retail Arbitrage BOLO group!
Now you can share what you are finding and hear from other sellers just like yourself. You do not have to feel totally alone in your Amazon business. I started this group to help sellers figure out what to buy, to help them find new places to source, new products to sale, and make big profits on Amazon!
This group is interactive, helpful, and encouraging. Talk to other sellers, just like yourself! It has quickly become a support group in addition to sharing profitable leads!
Get answers to questions, stop the cycle of endless scanning, and learn from others with tips and tricks to grow your Amazon business profits!
I am in the group daily, answering questions about all aspects of selling on Amazon. I genuinely love helping other Amazon Sellers and through the Retail Arbitrage BOLO Group we will all grow our businesses and stop feeling stuck and alone.
You won’t ever see a thousand members here. I want the finds to be worth it and make sure everyone who has questions gets a response.
200 group members means 200 items for you to be on the lookout for!
SAVE YOURSELF HOURS OF DEAD END SCANNING
BOLOs will give your shopping trips more focus. Gone are the days of mindlessly scanning and leaving the store empty-handed.
If you need help sourcing and want lists of profitable items to look for, every week when I go out shopping I am sharing profitable finds in the group! It’s like you are going sourcing with me!
And it’s not just me sharing. Every member shares one item they are finding in stores or online that month creating a long list of items to help you save time and source more efficiently! No more time wasted scanning and leaving empty-handed.
Get access to the group and find items to start looking out for, today!
There is a monthly fee to join the group. Everything just runs a little smoother and sellers take the group seriously when there is money being spent. I have found items in the last week that make $26 & $74 PROFIT in a SINGLE UNIT. Finding just one bolo could cover the cost of the group. This group is well worth twice the amount but like all my resources, I want them to be available to new sellers because help when starting is so valuable.
There are plenty of similar groups out there or you can purchase lead lists that get sent out to thousands of other sellers. This group is different. It’s not a bot scanning the websites and generating a report, it’s real people sharing what they are really scanning and selling in their business, right now.
Every week as I am out shopping I am sharing BOLOS from every store I visit. See what I am buying and selling! I created this group to be both helpful and affordable for everyone, especially new sellers.
Benefits of being a BOLO Group Member
As a BOLO Group Member, you get instant access to a list of profitable product leads and a community of like-minded sellers to support you in your Amazon business.
- Every member shares at least 1 bolo per month.
- Each bolo profits $5+ and has a rank of 150,000k or less in the Amazon Best Seller Categories.
- All leads are compiled each month into a shared google sheet, making it easy to use in store.
- A community of Amazon Sellers you can learn from and grow your Amazon business with.
- Pricing Strategies, Holiday Buy Lists, Shopping Tips, and More.
- Special discounts, ability to test new software from companies, and deals on my other Amazon resources for BOLO members only!
A Note to New Sellers:
While this group is very helpful for new sellers, you should not join before you have an Amazon selling account set up and have been out scanning at least once. If finances are tight, I strongly encourage new sellers to first go through the topical & grocery ungating and then join the BOLO group.
BOLO Sharing Requirements:
When you join, you are expected to share one BOLO per 30 day billing cycle. It must fit the following requirements:
- You must be able to sell it yourself. You cannot be in any way restricted.
- The rank must be 150,000 or better (lower). In any main category is fine.
- Minimum of $5 profit & 50% ROI. Shelf price, you do not need to add in sales tax or shipping price for this calculation.
- It cannot be a clearance buy. While saving any money means more profit, clearance is harder for the rest of the group to source so it must be a regular priced item from any store.
- Amazon cannot be selling it. At the time you scanned it.
- Must be a recent find. Within the last 30 days, please don't share old finds - that's not cool.
GROUP TERMS & DISCLAIMER (Please review before joining)
- As a new member, you must share your first BOLO within 2 weeks of joining.
- Your membership will renew each month at the rate for which you signed up, for the duration of your bolo group membership.
- You may cancel at any time. You will be removed from the group at the time of your cancelation.
- Failure to share 1 bolo per 30 days meeting the requirements outlined below will result in your removal from the group and cancellation of your membership. No refunds are given, including partial months.
- Due to the nature of the group, all sales are final and no refunds are given. Cancelations must be made through your Kajabi account.
- Bolo requirements are: You must be able to sell it yourself (unrestricted), it must make at least $5 USD profit FBA and 50% ROI, and it must have a best-seller rating of 150,000 or less.